At Huckleberry Trail Farm, all weekends are special. But some are more special to some, then others. Check it out…..
October 27 6:30 – 9:30
Jordan Matthews fund raiser night @ Huckleberry Trail Farm! We will be hosting a night time corn maze challenge. Bring your flashlight to discover clues in the corn maze. Cost is $10+tax. A portion of the admission fee will be donated to the Jordan Matthews High School Tech Club.
Stuff you want to know:
- We have some lighting in the maze, but yes you need a flashlight.
- We will still be selling pumpkins if we have them left.
- We sell concessions: Drinks and snacks.
YES, WE WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN! BUT WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE SAFE. SO HERE ARE THE RULES:
- PARENTS- NO DROP OFFS.
- FLASHLIGHTS ARE REQUIRED.
- NO PICKING OR THROWING THE CORN.
- STAY ON THE TRAIL- THIS KEEPS YOU SAFE AS WELL KEEPS THE CORN STANDING.
- NO RUNNING.
- REMEMBER THE GOLDER RULE: BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS AND TO THE PROPERTY YOU ARE ON.
- NO SMOKING, ALCOHOL OR DRUGS. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THE LATTER TWO, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE FARM.
- VIOLATORS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL BE ASKS TO LEAVE THE FARM WITHOUT A REFUND.
Piggly Wiggly Weekend. All who come to the farm and bring a can of Piggly Wiggly food will be given $1.00 off * the admission prices to the farm. Huck will then donate this food to a local food bank. Remember to bring a can for each person attending! * Cannot be combined with any other discounted admissions
Who’s Your Huckleberry Weekend sponsored by Piedmont Health Service Care. Teachers, First Responders, Doctors, Nurses, Caregivers and Military Service personnel (former and current) are admitted free with a paid admission. Must show an official ID. See ya soon!
Scout weekend. All scouts get a special admission price of $7 for scouts, troops, tribes and leaders in uniforms/vests/T-shirts. Also, don’t be surprised if Uncle Bob asks you to show him the scout handshake, sign, or tell him the motto.