GROUP RATES AT THE CORN MAZE
School groups (Thursday and Friday by appointment)
Huckleberry Trail Farm will be open every Thursday and Friday in October for educational visits, by appointment only between 9 :00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. We offer a variety of fun learning activities, as well as a chance for you and your students to get out into the fresh air and have some old fashioned fun.
Your field trip can include the following…
- A walk through the corn maze- This is a good chance for the kids to see where their corn flakes and popcorn comes from. We also have a an area in the corn field that has several picnic tables that you and your students can sit at to take it all in. We call it the Classroom in the Corn Field!
- A tractor-drawn hayride down to our bonafide pumpkin and cotton patch- The kids get to pick cotton while you sneak in some learnin’ about its uses.
- Fun in the farmyard- There are lots of old timey games with no batteries required!!!
- Huck’s Weather Station- Yup, we are on the Internet! Check us out here: Huck’s Weather Station. We are also on your smartphone with the “WunderMap” app. Once you have the app installed, search for “Siler City, NC”. We are the first weather station just to the east Its that simple!
- Lots of places to sit as a group and talk- With over 20 picnic tables across the farm, we can reserve a block of tables just for your group. (This outdoor classroom is available in 25-minute time blocks).
A group must be 20 or more people; admission is $8.50 per person (this includes the state mandated 6.75% tax) and includes all farm activities including the corn maze, a hay ride to the Patch, and all farmyard fun. All children in the group will also receive an itty bitty pumpkin to take home. There are also education opportunities in the cotton patch and corn maze.
All group visits must be paid for at least 5 days in advance of the visit.
We really to want to make this the best outing ever. So please give us a call to discuss the possibilities. Here are additional details:
Call us at (919) 432-4825. If we don’t answer, that usually means we are working in the fields. Please leave us a message and we will call you as soon as we get back in the office.
You can also email Uncle Bob at UncleBob@HuckleberryTrailFarm.com
Payment by cash, credit card or school check only. Payment is due on the day of your scheduled trip. Purchase orders and personal checks will not be accepted.